The first edition of India Intimate Fashion Week (IIFW), dedicated to lingerie and intimate wear e-commerce brands, will be held here on January 14-15. “Intimate wear, such a big sector, rather world’s largest sector, deeply rooted in every person’s life across the globe is still unexplored in India. However, India is now opening up to all kinds of evolutions, revolutions, entrepreneurships and experiments on fashion,” Niraj Jawanjal, Director and Founder of IIFW, said in a statement.
The first edition of IIFW aims at bringing together leading premium Indian and international lingerie brands, lingerie designers, lingerie e-commerce, lingerie stylists and experts, next-gen lingerie talents and intimate wear bloggers.
“Through India Intimate Fashion Week, we will also recognise and honour industry leaders from the intimate wear category with India Intimate Awards, some of who will also be part of the jury of India’s first initiative,” Jawanjal added.
It will provide a platform to emerging and established brands spanning categories of lingerie, lounge wear, sleep wear, leg wear, lingerie accessories, men’s underwear, intimate, personal care products and more.
Amit Pandey, Media Head and Associate Partner, IIFW, said: “With IIFW, we intend to plug this need gap and drive engagement, high decibel idea exchange and conversation amongst all potential stakeholders – Brands, customers and designers.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More