Actor Shahid Kapoor, who has launched his own fashion brand called SKULT, says there was a time when he had poor sense of fashion. “I think I was a fashion victim 10 years back. I had absolutely no idea about what to wear or where to buy. I didn’t have any knowledge of Google or social media where you could discover what’s going on,” Shahid said in Mumbai.
Watch What Else is Making News
He launched his fashion brand on Tuesday in Mumbai, and it will be exclusively available on Abof.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The actor said: “I would wear a bright yellow T-shirt, tight jeans and boots, and thought it was cool. So, it’s been a long journey. In last 2-3 years, I understood a little bit about style and wanted to express myself in the fashion line.”
Talking about the brand, the “Udta Punjab” star said: “SKULT is something very close to my heart. It is about freedom, freedom of expression, movement and street style.”
On personal front, Shahid and his wife Mira Rajput welcomed their first child, a daughter, in August.
And work wise, he will be seen in Vishal Bhardwaj’s upcoming period drama “Rangoon”, and will soon start shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the upcoming magnum opus “Padmavati”.