Actor Shahid Kapoor, who has launched his own fashion brand called SKULT, says there was a time when he had poor sense of fashion. “I think I was a fashion victim 10 years back. I had absolutely no idea about what to wear or where to buy. I didn’t have any knowledge of Google or social media where you could discover what’s going on,” Shahid said in Mumbai.
Watch What Else is Making News
He launched his fashion brand on Tuesday in Mumbai, and it will be exclusively available on Abof.
The actor said: “I would wear a bright yellow T-shirt, tight jeans and boots, and thought it was cool. So, it’s been a long journey. In last 2-3 years, I understood a little bit about style and wanted to express myself in the fashion line.”
Talking about the brand, the “Udta Punjab” star said: “SKULT is something very close to my heart. It is about freedom, freedom of expression, movement and street style.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
On personal front, Shahid and his wife Mira Rajput welcomed their first child, a daughter, in August.
And work wise, he will be seen in Vishal Bhardwaj’s upcoming period drama “Rangoon”, and will soon start shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the upcoming magnum opus “Padmavati”.