How do you store your handbags? Are they lovingly tucked away waiting to be worn out or are they stuffed under the bed gathering dust? It’s time to give equal importance to your handbags like the way you give to your wardrobe.
Bedroom retailer Betta Living has teamed up with storage brand The Clutter Fairy to offer advice on how to make spaces for handbags, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
1) Put handbags at eye-level so you have visibility of what you own – this helps you to avoid the 80/20 rule, where most women only use 20 percent of their bags 80 percent of the time.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
2) Handbags need to be contained so they don’t fall over – pop them in pigeon holes to allow them to retain their shape.
3) Filling your bags with bubble wrap (or plastic bags if you don’t have bubble wrap) is also great for shape retention.
4) Use dust bags as daylight and dust aren’t kind to luxury leather so keep them protected.
5) Don’t let your bags be an afterthought. Ensure they are given their own shelving space where they will not get damaged by other items.