How do you store your handbags? Are they lovingly tucked away waiting to be worn out or are they stuffed under the bed gathering dust? It’s time to give equal importance to your handbags like the way you give to your wardrobe.
Bedroom retailer Betta Living has teamed up with storage brand The Clutter Fairy to offer advice on how to make spaces for handbags, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
1) Put handbags at eye-level so you have visibility of what you own – this helps you to avoid the 80/20 rule, where most women only use 20 percent of their bags 80 percent of the time.
2) Handbags need to be contained so they don’t fall over – pop them in pigeon holes to allow them to retain their shape.
3) Filling your bags with bubble wrap (or plastic bags if you don’t have bubble wrap) is also great for shape retention.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
4) Use dust bags as daylight and dust aren’t kind to luxury leather so keep them protected.
5) Don’t let your bags be an afterthought. Ensure they are given their own shelving space where they will not get damaged by other items.