Designer duo Hemant and Nandita revolutionised the dull sports wear into a chic and stylish range on the day four of the ongoing Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WLIFW) Autumn/Winter 2014.
The designers, who presented their 10th collection at the prestigious fashion extravaganza, feel comfortable sweatshirt and track pants are one of the emerging trends of the next fall.
“Our collection is inspired by street wear. We have travelled to many places and we took inspiration from street fashion in all these places. There are loads of sweatshirts and track pants.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We have tried to present a luxurious sports wear range and to add the glamour we have used a lot of cut work and crystals on the outfits. Everyone wants something which they
can wear during their work and can directly go to a party,” Nandita, who had visited Paris and New York to get an idea of street fashion, told reporters.
Models sashayed down the ramp in baseball caps and sweatshirts teamed with leather pants, mini skirts and track pants. The collection was predominantly grey, black and white. Lycra and leather were used for this easy-to-wear collection.
“Our collection is for women who are strong and I feel we all are powerful. We took three months to prepare this collection. Before coming with the final result, we had also
presented a capsule collection on sweat shirts,” she added.