Designer duo Hemant and Nandita revolutionised the dull sports wear into a chic and stylish range on the day four of the ongoing Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WLIFW) Autumn/Winter 2014.
The designers, who presented their 10th collection at the prestigious fashion extravaganza, feel comfortable sweatshirt and track pants are one of the emerging trends of the next fall.
“Our collection is inspired by street wear. We have travelled to many places and we took inspiration from street fashion in all these places. There are loads of sweatshirts and track pants.
“We have tried to present a luxurious sports wear range and to add the glamour we have used a lot of cut work and crystals on the outfits. Everyone wants something which they
can wear during their work and can directly go to a party,” Nandita, who had visited Paris and New York to get an idea of street fashion, told reporters.
Models sashayed down the ramp in baseball caps and sweatshirts teamed with leather pants, mini skirts and track pants. The collection was predominantly grey, black and white. Lycra and leather were used for this easy-to-wear collection.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“Our collection is for women who are strong and I feel we all are powerful. We took three months to prepare this collection. Before coming with the final result, we had also
presented a capsule collection on sweat shirts,” she added.