Diwali calls for renewing homes and surroundings with all the good things that not only spread positivity, but also a glowing spark of light.
Likewise, our skin too needs that extra care to compliment to surrounding and its glow.
So, Dr, Megha Shah, cosmetologist at Beauty & Curves Clinic has come up with some hands-on tips to experience such magic within days.
Firstly, consume adequate water. Water is highly essential for your skin and body. Between all those hectic shopping sprees and cleanliness drives, make sure to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily. It not only flushes out the toxins from your body but keeps you hydrated, making your skin soft and glowing.
Secondly, say ‘No’ to rude food. It is quite obvious that a festival is incomplete without sweets and all those savory dishes and fried food. This rude-food not only leads to breakouts but makes your skin dull. If you want a glowing skin this festive season, limit the food intake and avoid eating junk food. Moderation is the key to maintaining a healthy diet. Try to include green veggies and fruits in your diet for that natural glow!
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Thirdly, go for some exercise. We know that you must be busy with Diwali preparations but between those shopping sprees and socialisation, never forget to exercise. Physical activity and regular exercise increase your blood flow and releases toxins through sweating. It makes your skin radiant and improves digestion.
Fourth, make ‘Sunscreen’ your best friend. Despite season change, never ever skip sunscreen! This is the only thing which will save your skin from harsh UV rays and keep the effect of other skin care rituals deeply intact. A sunscreen with SPF 30 would be ideal for everyday use.
So, follow these few tips to grab all the eyeballs this Diwali.