Wearing plain Jane rubber slippers or old sandals should be passe in the monsoon season! Try putting your best foot forward with a range of fancy rain-friendly shoes.
Payal Kothari’s brand Veruschka has introduced its first rain-friendly shoe line Lotus Sutra, which offer chic style. The collection features strappy designs and wedge mules in varied colours like tan, pink and white.
The footwear also add sparkle to rainy day with chunky embellishments which are rain durable and trendy, said a statement.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Raw finish edges have been used to add appeal to customers’ design sensibilities with the line, which promises comfort, style and wearability.
The line, available at http://www.veruschka.in, is priced between Rs.2,500 and Rs.4,000.
Kothari launched Veruschka in 2009.