Bollywood is the place where trends are made. This year, we saw celebs embracing athleisure wear big time, even though it found its way into Bollywood around last autumn. Another trend is slowly and steadily making its way into the lives of the rich and famous and it’s none other than the super useful bomber jacket. We spotted it on a few B-Town celebs and they totally nailed the look.
Take a look:
Priyanka Chopra was spotted at Mumbai airport in a white tee, denims, a pair of white sneakers and a beautiful Diesel bomber. The jacket was a beauty and we love how the bright colours added warmth to her look.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Jacqueline Fernandez was spotted in a shiny Zara bomber and midi-skirt with a white crop-top from Madison. We think the actress played her cards really well. She accessorised her look with a pair of dark blue shoes. Layering well done, we say.
Esha Gupta chose a caged crop top, leather pants and a beautiful sequinned bomber from Asos to attend Armaan Malik’s concert. We just couldn’t help but appreciate how good she looked here – just like a rocker babe. A Louboutin sling was her choice of accessory.
Sonakshi Sinha totally loves athleisure, so it’s not a surprise to spot her in this bright red bomber jacket over a black top and ripped denims. We think it added an element of instant glamour to the all-black look. She accessorised it with fierce winged liner, red lip shade, a pair of cut-out heels and black choker.
Which look do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.