Sonam Kapoor’s already established herself as a style icon in India. To be honest, there’s never a boring day in her fashionable world; she always keeps it interesting with her fabulous sense of style. Recently, the actress was seen doing an amazingly fierce look and some mix and match too.
Kapoor’s outfit at the closing ceremony of the 2016 Mumbai Film Festival turned heads. Dressed in crisp couture from Dice Kayek’s Spring 2016 collection the actress just redefined power dressing. She complemented her outfit with an updo, bold smokey eye make-up, fake lashes, sharply defined brows, jewellery from Nirav Modi and a pair of heels from Christian Louboutin.
A few days prior to this, the Neerja actress was seen in a more feminine avatar in a shift dress with a bardot neckline. But more than the outfit, it was her hairstyle that caught our eyes. The twisted-back details on the side complimented Kapoor’s natural waves. To be honest, it tops the romantic hairdo of the season. Sister and stylist Rhea Kapoor did a pretty good job here and so did make-up artist Mitali Vakil.
But not just that, we are amazed how she does off-duty mix and match justice too. The actress was spotted in a red and black polka-dotted, bell sleeve top from Dolce & Gabbana, which she paired with a deep purple knee-length skirt by Dhruv Kapoor. Black pointy shoes from Aquazzura, round retro sunnies from The Row and straight hair rounded out the look. We even loved her black box shoulder sling from Mark Cross.
Which look do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More