Lingerie is truly a girl’s best friend. And guess what? In this intimate world, there is a fine line between risque and risky, beautiful and ugly.
Neha Kant, founder of Clovia.com, shares a few lingerie trends that’s sure to hit it big in 2016. Take a look.
Fairy tale lingerie
Inspired by the stories of Disney princesses like Cinderella and Rapunzel, the fairy tale styles are now being given a sexy twist — taking away some of the delicateness of these characters and adding some playfulness. The intricate detailing and use of soft fabrics such as silk, satin and frills have been brought together in a sophisticated piece of lingerie.
(Also read: What do your clothes say about your personality?)
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The high-cut bottoms of the 1980s and the sporty, minimalist aesthetic of the 1990s are gradually coming back into vogue. The Cuban heel stockings and the stylish waist cinchers are being aesthetically elevated and reimagined by various designers.
(Also read: Dolce & Gabbana debuts new line of hijabs and abayas)
From bra-and-underwear sets to sporty tape bras paired with high-waisted briefs, the latest lingerie made from organic cotton lets your skin breathe, giving comfort to your intimate wears. These chemical-free and organic collections are designed for everyday use and are available in various colours, cuts and sizes to match up with any version of you.
Candy colours, shocking pink, and electric blue are considered among the most sensual colours. Pair these bright coloured pieces with a white tank top or sheer top.
These strappy bras can be worn alone, or paired perfectly with easy, loose tank tops or open back tops. Be it a sophisticated black piece with soft jersey cups, or a colourful, multi-strapped design, these harness bras are the ultimate alternative to the modest camisole — giving new life to a blouse or sheer top.
For more fashion stories, click here.