Lingerie is truly a girl’s best friend. And guess what? In this intimate world, there is a fine line between risque and risky, beautiful and ugly.
Neha Kant, founder of Clovia.com, shares a few lingerie trends that’s sure to hit it big in 2016. Take a look.
Fairy tale lingerie
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Inspired by the stories of Disney princesses like Cinderella and Rapunzel, the fairy tale styles are now being given a sexy twist — taking away some of the delicateness of these characters and adding some playfulness. The intricate detailing and use of soft fabrics such as silk, satin and frills have been brought together in a sophisticated piece of lingerie.
(Also read: What do your clothes say about your personality?)
The high-cut bottoms of the 1980s and the sporty, minimalist aesthetic of the 1990s are gradually coming back into vogue. The Cuban heel stockings and the stylish waist cinchers are being aesthetically elevated and reimagined by various designers.
(Also read: Dolce & Gabbana debuts new line of hijabs and abayas)
From bra-and-underwear sets to sporty tape bras paired with high-waisted briefs, the latest lingerie made from organic cotton lets your skin breathe, giving comfort to your intimate wears. These chemical-free and organic collections are designed for everyday use and are available in various colours, cuts and sizes to match up with any version of you.
Candy colours, shocking pink, and electric blue are considered among the most sensual colours. Pair these bright coloured pieces with a white tank top or sheer top.
These strappy bras can be worn alone, or paired perfectly with easy, loose tank tops or open back tops. Be it a sophisticated black piece with soft jersey cups, or a colourful, multi-strapped design, these harness bras are the ultimate alternative to the modest camisole — giving new life to a blouse or sheer top.
For more fashion stories, click here.