Lakmé Fashion Week (LFW) Winter-Festive 2014 will host four Pakistani designers Faiza Samee, Rizwan Beyg, Sania Maskatiya and Zara Shahjahan.
Presented by POPxo.com and Hello! Pakistan, the designers will mark their LFW debut with a grand show Aug 22 at the winter-festive edition of LFW.
“This season we are very excited to host four exceptional designers from our neighbouring country, Pakistan. Both countries have some extraordinary talent as well as fashion and cultural similarities and we are happy to bring them all together on one platform,” Saket Dhankar, Head-Fashion, IMGReliance, said in a statement.
Priyanka Gill, founder and editor in ehief, POPxo.com, says it is an “important collaboration”.
“We hope that it will be the beginning of a constructive, inspiring conversation between the Indian and Pakistani fashion fraternities which will benefit consumers in both nations,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Zahraa Saifullah, CEO Hello! Pakistan, also agrees. “We firmly believe this endeavour will be valuable in promoting the Pakistani fashion aesthetic and in enhancing future synergies between the fashion industries of India and Pakistan.”
LFW will take place Aug 20-24 at Palladium Hotel here.