Lakmé Fashion Week (LFW) Winter-Festive 2014 will host four Pakistani designers Faiza Samee, Rizwan Beyg, Sania Maskatiya and Zara Shahjahan.
Presented by POPxo.com and Hello! Pakistan, the designers will mark their LFW debut with a grand show Aug 22 at the winter-festive edition of LFW.
“This season we are very excited to host four exceptional designers from our neighbouring country, Pakistan. Both countries have some extraordinary talent as well as fashion and cultural similarities and we are happy to bring them all together on one platform,” Saket Dhankar, Head-Fashion, IMGReliance, said in a statement.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Priyanka Gill, founder and editor in ehief, POPxo.com, says it is an “important collaboration”.
“We hope that it will be the beginning of a constructive, inspiring conversation between the Indian and Pakistani fashion fraternities which will benefit consumers in both nations,” she said.
Zahraa Saifullah, CEO Hello! Pakistan, also agrees. “We firmly believe this endeavour will be valuable in promoting the Pakistani fashion aesthetic and in enhancing future synergies between the fashion industries of India and Pakistan.”
LFW will take place Aug 20-24 at Palladium Hotel here.