Got a new tattoo? Or thinking of getting a new one? You have come to the right place. Allow me to save you the trouble of scrolling through millions of images on Google by helping you eliminate few ‘amazing’ tattoo ideas.
1. Celebrity Tattoos
Okay, I understand you admire a particular celebrity’s work or their beauty or even their style but actually getting the same tattoo as them makes absolutely no sense. It shows that you lack originality and might as well end up getting plastic surgery to look like them. Every one has their own story to tell and there is nothing more creative and expressive than telling your own story and by coming up with your own design.
Tip: Ask any tattoo artist for help and be creative! Or just become a celeb yourself and watch other people get your tattoos.
2. The Not-So-Modest Tattoo
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
I honestly do not even know from where to start on such tattoos. The amount of vanity filled in them is just suffocating. The interesting question is, whether this kind of tattoo is supposed to act as a reverse therapy or it just simply is meant to force people to think you are the most important person alive. But hey, love is blind, even if it is towards your self.
Tip: Pop your precious bubble and appreciate other things in life. Or you could boost your ego even more by making someone else get a tattoo of your name.
3. The I-Love-You-So-Much Tattoo
Honestly speaking, the whole idea of ‘I love you so much that I am going to get a tattoo of you or your name’ tattoo is very romantic, and also very stupid. It works out in few rare cases, but things could also end up like Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzanne. The only thing permanent in life is change and if you think your “I love you forever” tattoo is going to last forever, then please wake up. You can take the risk if you like, but please keep in mind that regret could be your best friend in the future.
Tip: Try getting a temporary tattoo for starters. Or sketch their name with a pen on your skin. It’s the thought that counts.
4. HI! My Name Is…Tattoo
I have actually come across people who have gotten their own name inked on their body and I must admit, this is another tattoo I fail to understand. What is the purpose behind it? To prepare for old age, in case you forget your name and your grand children read it out to you? Or is it because you are too lazy to introduce yourself to someone, and all you have to do is simply wink and point at your arm? I sincerely hope that the ‘cool’ factor of this tattoo remains for your whole life.
Tip: Try getting a customized T-shirt that says “Hi my name is” followed by your name. Or you could just get inspired by the Not-So-Modestly inked people and add, “I love my name” to your tattoo.
5. Feathery Tattoos
If you are looking for an original idea or design for your tattoo, I suggest you stay away from the trendy yet too old feather or bird designs. Don’t get me wrong, they are absolutely gorgeous and elegant but they have been around for a while now and almost every girl has it or is planning on having it. You don’t want too much of freedom and courage and flight ideologies flying around, do you?
Tip: Come up with an original phrase with the feather or a different style of feather. Or just get a bird inked on your body so you can point at other feathery people and say “Hey you got my feather! Give it back!”.