The inaugural edition of Gurgaon Fashion Week will focus on bridal finery, bringing the finest names from the designing world under one roof.
The four-day event will begin from April 17 at Galaxy Hotel Gurgaon.
With 16 shows, the designer labels on the list include Ritu Kumar, Pooja and Urvika, 09 by Janhavi Gupta, Reet/Homesaaz by Kaveri Batla, Kavita Tulsiani, Umaarth by Shagun among others.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“The Gurgaon Fashion Week 2014 boosts the retail marketing for designers for their latest innovations all over India. It brings established and emerging designers on the same platform to converge on ideas of charting the path of sustainable growth for the fashion industry,” Rina Chaturvedi, Head of Operations, GWF 2014 said in a statement.
“The GFW also creates a window of exposure for not only designers and retailers but even models, make-up artists, hair stylists, choreographers and manufacturers in raising professional standards.”
The event plans to become a bi-annual event with a summer and winter edition.