The inaugural edition of Gurgaon Fashion Week will focus on bridal finery, bringing the finest names from the designing world under one roof.
The four-day event will begin from April 17 at Galaxy Hotel Gurgaon.
With 16 shows, the designer labels on the list include Ritu Kumar, Pooja and Urvika, 09 by Janhavi Gupta, Reet/Homesaaz by Kaveri Batla, Kavita Tulsiani, Umaarth by Shagun among others.
“The Gurgaon Fashion Week 2014 boosts the retail marketing for designers for their latest innovations all over India. It brings established and emerging designers on the same platform to converge on ideas of charting the path of sustainable growth for the fashion industry,” Rina Chaturvedi, Head of Operations, GWF 2014 said in a statement.
“The GFW also creates a window of exposure for not only designers and retailers but even models, make-up artists, hair stylists, choreographers and manufacturers in raising professional standards.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The event plans to become a bi-annual event with a summer and winter edition.