India Runway Week (IRW) is back in the capital for the third time to provide a platform for new designers to showcase their talent from Sept 19.
Organised by Indian Federation for Fashion Development (IFFD), the three-day winter-festive edition of the fashion gala will be held at Ocean Pearl Retreat here.
“IRW is aimed at gathering young fashion designers and giving them an opportunity to showcase their talent along with some senior designers and in front of critics and experts from all around India,” Avinash Pathania, director, IFFD, said in a statement.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
There will be 12 shows with 35 designers participating in the fashion event. Some of the gen-next designers are Anupam Kumar, Fahd Khatri, Jaspreet Kaur Bagga, Lhusano Zakiesato, Megha Kumari and Jigar Mali.
“It’s great to see this level of innovation and I hope these young designers take this experience with them and continue to work the best in their careers,” said Kiran Kheva, fashion director, IRW.