Want to stand out this festive season? Try a layered outfit and belt up flared outfits with stylish waist belts, suggests an expert.
Here are some pointers by designer Mrunalini Rao to keep in mind for this festive season:
* Capes, in-built dupattas, trails are all some forms of layering with variations in lengths and embellishment. Lehengas, anarkalis and lachas might sound very routine and basic, but we as designers have come up with such amazing variations that an anarkali doesn’t look anymore like what it is called.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
* Printed long dresses with capes, embellished peplums with skirts, layered lehengas with laacha, lehengas with dupattas fixed on the blouses to form trails, cold shoulder and off shoulder choli with transparent dupattas, are a few styles for this season.
* Silk, raw silk, chiffon, georgette and tulle are the fabrics for the season.
* A must-have for this season are these new waist belts that a lot of designers have made for this season. Clinch your waist when you wear a lot of these flared layers as suggested, so that you can still look thin and smart while you wear a lot of volume too.
* Dark colours contrasted with pretty pastels. The look is outstanding when you wear dark colours and layer them with nice pastel shades.