India’s apex industry body for fashion, Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) has announced its partnership with Maruti Suzuki’s pioneer initiative NEXA. NEXA marks the first initiative by an automobile company to go beyond selling cars and create a new format of retail experience for the customer.
FDCI’s designers Ashish N Soni and Rajesh Pratap Singh are differentiators in the gregarious world of fashion. Together at the NEXA Menswear show, the two designers will take NEXA’s association with Amazon India Fashion Week 2017, a step ahead by setting trends for the fashion world.
R.S. Kalsi, Executive Director, Marketing and Sales of Maruti Suzuki commented, “We are delighted to associate with Amazon India Fashion Week 2016. NEXA is established around the new age Indian consumer who values innovative technology, pampering, services and a global approach in their everyday life. At NEXA we cater beyond the customer’s car purchase experience and believe in being a part of their lifestyle thereby providing them with new experiences throughout their journey with us.”
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
He Added, “Our customer is well educated, informed, lives an exclusive lifestyle and is attracted towards high end fashion. Amazon India Fashion week 2016 bring new trends and style for the discerning new age customers just like NEXA which is at the forefront of bringing innovation on delivering new experiences to our customers.”
Speaking on the partnership, Sunil Sethi, President FDCI, said, “We are pleased with this association, and NEXA’s philosophy of working up the delight element for their audience.
Ashish N Soni and Rajesh Pratap Singh, two names that have defined drifts in fashion will be showcasing a power packed collection inspired from the NEXA’s color palette which is uniquely minimalistic with defining hues of black, white and chrome.”