Having made her debut at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/ Resort ‘14, designer Anavila Sindhu Misra has now put together a special collection of saris for Bungalow 8, a concept store in Mumbai. On offer is a limited edition of summer-friendly linen saris that have a distinct nautical theme and come in hues such as indigo, powder blue and white. The collection is priced at Rs 13,000 onwards.
Christian Dior had once said, “A daytime bag must be simple yet elegant”. Staying true to that is Dior Addict, the newest bag from the Dior stable. It isn’t just a leather shopping tote, but one that can take you from office rush hour to a day out with friends. We like the pop colours it comes in — be it fuchsia, orange or bright yellow. Price on request.
Swiss watch label Raymond Weil’s new ‘Toccata’ collection pays an ode to music composers. The highlight of this collection is simplicity. The rounded case is available in 29, 39 and 42mm diameters in steel or yellow gold PVD coated steel and the dials display a simple but precise musical score under the baton. The collection is priced at
Rs 49,990 onwards with models on offer for men and women.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP