For Anushka Sharma, ‘Channa Mereya’ from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil wasn’t a smooth walk at all, the reason being her bridal attire which weighed around 20 kilos! But that did not come in the way of the actress looking ethereal. She really made for a beautiful, radiant bride and ever since the launch of the song, her look has been much talked about.
According to Sushma Khan, national creative director, Make-up, Lakme Salon, Sharma is giving all the brides-to-be serious style goals. She believes that it isn’t difficult to get the look – the trick lies in how you use the make-up products. Now, it’s not really a secret that every bride dreams of looking her best on her wedding day. The search for the perfect make-up artist starts months in advance, and even though brides go through a tiresome process of scouting for the best look, there’s no guarantee that the end result will be a happy one. In fact, a lot of them end up going overboard with the make-up.
These make-up tips can actually make your life easier. Give it a try!
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
* Clean the face with a make-up remover and use a toner afterwards. Mositurise your face well and use a long wear illuminating foundation next.
* For the eyes, use a brown base all over the lid and add a gold shimmery eye-shadow to the inner corners. Use a black gel eyeliner in a stunning graphic fish shape and fill the waterline with a kohl pencil. Add mascara to make your lashes thicker and longer.
* Fill in your lips with a nude or peach lipstick. Lastly, add a pout by applying a coat of transparent gloss.
(With inputs from agency)