It’s no secret that chokers are the hottest accessories at the moment. From leather chokers to bowstring ones, fashionistas are enthusiastically lapping up this trend, even though they have to pay exorbitantly high prices for the cool ones. In a genius move, Oklahoma college student Katie Rosebrook took upon herself to find a solution to kill two birds with one stone – and looks like she actually did!
While joking around with friends, Rosebrook wondered what random object she could make a choker out of — she simply took a shoelace out of her Nikes and quickly made herself a shoe-knot choker. Believe it or not, just like that it became a major hit in her circle. She wore it to bars around her hometown and received a lot of compliments for it.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
According to BuzzFeed News, Rosebrook said, “People kept complimenting me on it. A girl in the bathroom stopped washing her hands to say how much she loved my choker. I was pretty sure everyone would just wonder why I was wearing a shoelace, but only one person noticed the entire night”.
Rosebrook, who finds chokers a funny trend, was shocked how many people thought it was a real necklace.
“I see so many people spend a good amount of money on necklaces like this, and I thought it was funny that mine was free and got so many compliments,” she added.
She found the situation so hilarious that she tweeted about it.
“This choker trend is wild y’all i wore a shoelace to the bars last night & i’ve never gotten so many compliments thanks @Nike just do it lol”, her caption read. Until now, her photo’s been retweeted almost 45,000 times.