Actress Dia Mirza was the showstopper for ace designer Anita Dongre at Lakme Fashion Week here.
Anita Dongre ended day three at Lakmé Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 with her utterly breathtaking pastel collection called ‘Varanasi Weaves’ which was a tribute to the traditional Indian fabrics.
The actress glided down the catwalk in a lemon lehenga and long-sleeved blouse followed by models wearing waisted full-sleeved dresses, maxi, gowns, pencil skirts, floor skimming skirts, cropped tops, worn with flared pants, kurtas over layered flowing pants, embroidered blouses matched with palazzos, long sleeved tube gowns.
Men’s wear was stylishly perfect with unstructured jackets, waistcoats, shirts, kurtas, bundgalas, dhotis and slim trousers.
Inspired by the hand-woven cottons of Varanasi, the colour Story was powder blue, lemon yellow, nude, dull gold and pure white. Embroidery was tonal with beadwork and gentle shimmer highlighting the ensembles.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
There was a giant white floral cut-outs framed the archway to the ramp.