Actress Dia Mirza was the showstopper for ace designer Anita Dongre at Lakme Fashion Week here.
Anita Dongre ended day three at Lakmé Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 with her utterly breathtaking pastel collection called ‘Varanasi Weaves’ which was a tribute to the traditional Indian fabrics.
The actress glided down the catwalk in a lemon lehenga and long-sleeved blouse followed by models wearing waisted full-sleeved dresses, maxi, gowns, pencil skirts, floor skimming skirts, cropped tops, worn with flared pants, kurtas over layered flowing pants, embroidered blouses matched with palazzos, long sleeved tube gowns.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Men’s wear was stylishly perfect with unstructured jackets, waistcoats, shirts, kurtas, bundgalas, dhotis and slim trousers.
Inspired by the hand-woven cottons of Varanasi, the colour Story was powder blue, lemon yellow, nude, dull gold and pure white. Embroidery was tonal with beadwork and gentle shimmer highlighting the ensembles.
There was a giant white floral cut-outs framed the archway to the ramp.