When it comes to Indian ethic fashion, that is regal, grand and classy, one of the first names to pop up in our mind is Sabyasachi Mukherjee. The designer has awed us every time with his magnificent and opulent collections, whether on ramp or outside.
And our Bollywood divas have opted for his styles to flaunt their traditional look on various occasions from weddings to award ceremonies and of course magazine covers, they have nailed it with his collections.
But there is a special magic that Deepika Padukone and Sabyasachi weave together, and the duo have been taking Instagram by storm every time the actor flaunts the latter’s coutures. Be it at the IIFA 2016 or the recent Vogue India cover photoshoot, the actor has left the temperatures soaring.
Recent pictures of the Piku actor are a sight to behold. Posted by the designer himself, the photographs from the recent shoot for the fashion magazine have left people mesmerised. Padukone teamed up with Sabyasachi for the magazine’s November issue, donning a brocade lehenga with a Benares khadi sari. If people already had not gone green with envy after the cover photo, he released some more shots in ethereal blue and bold red. With a white horse in background and Taj Mahal motif on her wardrobe, the oomph is too much to handle.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Though the Sabyasachi ensemble represents classic old-world charm, the actor has been flaunting a deep plunging neckline and it’s just too sensual! Styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania for the shoot, there is a rustic appeal. The make-up complementing the essence as been styled in bronzed skin and ever-so-slightly smokey eyes and nude to brown lips.
But this is not the first time the Deepika-Sabya magic has cast a spell on us. Here are five other occasions on which we were floored by their charm.
This Diwali, jewellery brand Tanishq launched the heritage collection Shubham and it was not just the designs that created wave. The heavily embroidered jackets and lehengas and floral sarees worn by her created a buzz. She looked elegant and classy in the ad campaign.
Recently at the Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2016, the actor was spotted looking like a regal queen. No we are not kidding, she actually did in this avant-garde outfit by Sabyasachi. Complete with an eclectic mix of shimmer and print, a feathered neckline and embellished collar, Padukone made the look work for her.
Off stage, the Tamasha actor also got great attention when she appeared for Sabyasachi show at the grand finale of Lakmé Fashion Week. Dressed in a pale floral sari and dark lips, she gained all the attention from the front row while Kareena Kappor Khan ruled the ramp.
The ‘Mastani’ was spotted in a velvet loose-fit dress by Sabyasachi with a low back at a launch of a fashion brand in September, and she looked ravishing! Now, velvet is a very tricky material to pull off but she did it so effortlessly, and it paired with pearls.
Dressed in a white Sabyasachi Mukherjee gown inspired by Spanish bull fighters, sporting a Godet skirt and cape, Padukone looked fierce and ravishing at the same time for the IIFA 2016 awards. The white floral embellishments and netted cape gave the look a softness as well as an Indian element. Padukone teamed it with stunning emerald jewellery to cut through all that white, smokey gorgeous eyes and light pink lips. Pulling back her hair tight, made sure everyone’s eyes were focused on the actress’ attire and deep eyes.
For her performance on the IIFA 2016 stage, Deepika Padukone was dressed in a stunning deep pink Sabyasachi lehenga. Now, we know the xXx actress is very versatile when it comes to adopting certain styles, so it wasn’t a surprise that Deepika rocked this look and the stage as well.
From film promotions to award show we loved all these great looks the duo created this year.