We don’t know how she does it but Deepika Padukone is the real glam queen. Whether she’s dressing down or going all out, the actress manages to look good in everything. Recently, we spotted the Bajirao Mastani star in a simple, self-coloured dress looking elegant yet sexy. For an appearance at The Live Laugh Love Foundation’s event – on the occasion of World Mental Health Day – Padukone was spotted in a slate-grey dress from H&M, which flared around her shin in the most elegant way. Celebrity stylist Shaleena Nathani paired the look well with a pair of pumps from Christian Louboutin.
Even her hair and make-up was perfect! Considering the event, we love how hairstylist Eric Vosburg went for a slightly conservative look with a simple half up-half down hairdo and make-up artist Puneet B Saini gave her a dewy sheen and soft pink lips.
Prior, to this the actress was seen in a risque number from Intrinsic by Muskaan Goswami. It’s not easy to carry off a dress with a tie-up plunging neckline and a sexy side-cut, but she did it full justice. Leading stylist Anaita Adajania and her team did a brilliant job by complementing it with a pair of gorgeous Christian Louboutin.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Make-up artist and hairstylist Daniel Bauer kept it equally simple with a dewy shine, smokey eyes, matte pink lips and sleek hair with a soft curve towards the end.
Which look do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.