Classy corsets or the racy and lacy variety — make sure you make the right pick in lingerie for Valentine’s Day, says an expert.
Neha Kant, founder of online lingerie brand Clovia.com, has shared some trends and tips:
The barely there bra: Pasties are certainly in fashion, but not all women are ready to give up their comfort zone of support and coverage. There are invisible bras available that also give you some support. The bralettes made with net, nude tulle, satin and laces at all the right places. Intricately designed with flowers and hearts, they can certainly be used as faux pasties.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Be free-spirited with Bohemian style lingerie: The lace bustiers are perfect for layering or can be worn alone as well. The geometric lace patterns, crochet netting and gold tassels can give you an edgy and romantic look. Go daring this Valentine’s and try colours like turquoise, cerulean, purple and more. The Bohemian style stands for fun and easy going lingerie that can be matched with day and night outfits. A feminine lace racerback can also be a good option to explore.
Stockings and garter belts: Add spice to your plane Jane lingerie sets with a sexy pair of thigh high stockings and garter belts. Be it vintage style or black and glossy garters, they are sure to give your outfit an instant touch of glamour. It’s always advisable to buy garter belts with many straps as they give the stockings a smoother look.
Be classy in corsets: Nothing says sexy like a curve-hugging, waist-cinching corset, they have been an integral part of vintage lingerie and are now back with a bang. Various styles are available for all shapes and sizes, letting you flaunt the best of your assets while providing the right support to streamline and contour your figure. Lace, leather, satin and silky fabrics predominate most of the corset designing. Corsets are available in a wide variety of colours, they are intricately decorated with sequins, chains, lace trims, chains, ruffles and more.