Legendary fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld has compared supermodel Cara Delevingne to one of the greatest comedians of all time – the legendary Charlie Chaplin.
Lagerfeld said the 21-year-old catwalk queen is a character in herself and that is the reason girls admire her, reported Vogue magazine.
“She’s a character. She’s the Charlie Chaplin of the fashion world. She is kind of genius, like a character out of a silent movie. I would see her better in a silent movie than a talkie because she over-accents the movement. Girls admire her like they used to Kate Moss. They all want to be as free as her,” said Lagerfeld.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He also applauded a few of the other leading ladies in his life – Kate Moss, Victoria Beckham, his beloved pet Choupette and the Queen.”Nobody does the job better than she does,” he said of the British monarch.
“She is never ridiculous, She is flawless. For this job, in our day, she is perfect. She’s not supposed to be a fashion icon who is changing fashion. The Duchess of Cambridge can do that. Kate is chic in a classic way, but sometimes, with her Philip Treacy hats, Camilla is wilder. I know people who know her. Apparently, she’s full of wit and spirit.”