Ditch basic and boring shades, try crimson, cranberry, oxblood, chocolate, blackest berry and blueberry on your pout this winter, says an expert.
Bharti Taneja, Cosmetologist, Aesthetician and Founder-Director of ALPS Beauty Group, has suggested a few shades that could make you look more trendy and daring:
*Dark-matte lips: You can use a lot of rich, melodramatic shades like wine, plum, oxblood, masala, chocolate, coffee and cappuccino browns to turn away the winter gloom.
Just make sure to create a smooth canvas for your colour by scrubbing and moisturising your lips beforehand to get the best out of your mattes.
*Vampire lips: As eyes are going to downplay this season, you can go a little more bold while choosing your lip colour and round-upon for shades like venom, blackest berry, extra-dark maroon, blueberry, violet, deep wines or plums and even black.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
*Pastel and bright pink lips: Bring out all your summer favourites like salmon, fuchsia, carnation, baby, hot, rose and all other forms pink.
*Red lips: Paint your pout in all shades of red including ruby, blood, brick, cherry, crimson, candy, cranberry reds. This will surely let you infuse some warmth to the winter chill.
*Neutral lips: Let a no-colour pout say it all for you the season of icy-chill. Choose nude glosses or lip colours like beige, mocha, peach, taupe, honey or salmon pink to match it with your skin-tone well as the weather.
*Shimmer lips: Some shine on your lips is sure to glamourise the gloomy mood of autumn-winter, making sparkly lips a hit this season.