The 16th edition of Bride & Groom Exhibition, an event where around 1,000 exhibitors from all over India, Pakistan and Dubai will showcase their collections, will start July 4 at the Hotel Ashok here.
“Be it wedding ensemble, jewellery, footwear or wedding planning and décor, the exhibition will bring forth an array of designer choices in each of the wedding and lifestyle category,” organiser Kiran Sharma said in a statement.
Some of the exhibitors that will participate in the three-day event are Bhandhej by Nina Jain, Begum Wazir, Amit Talwar, Tantra by Ratna Jain, Nilofar Jai Sehgal, Sanam Tamanna, Sarab Khanijou, Sona Lingerie Studio, Soltee Jewellers, Jewels of Past, Samaira Jewels, Invitations by Raj Kapoor.
The earlier show at Delhi attracted approximately 25,000 visitors.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The exhibition has been organised regularly in different states of India including Delhi, Ludhiana, Hyderabad apart from international destinations such as Thailand, Britain, Malaysia and Indonesia.
The organisers are also planning to organise the event in Dubai, Auckland and US.