The 16th edition of Bride & Groom Exhibition, an event where around 1,000 exhibitors from all over India, Pakistan and Dubai will showcase their collections, will start July 4 at the Hotel Ashok here.
“Be it wedding ensemble, jewellery, footwear or wedding planning and décor, the exhibition will bring forth an array of designer choices in each of the wedding and lifestyle category,” organiser Kiran Sharma said in a statement.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Some of the exhibitors that will participate in the three-day event are Bhandhej by Nina Jain, Begum Wazir, Amit Talwar, Tantra by Ratna Jain, Nilofar Jai Sehgal, Sanam Tamanna, Sarab Khanijou, Sona Lingerie Studio, Soltee Jewellers, Jewels of Past, Samaira Jewels, Invitations by Raj Kapoor.
The earlier show at Delhi attracted approximately 25,000 visitors.
The exhibition has been organised regularly in different states of India including Delhi, Ludhiana, Hyderabad apart from international destinations such as Thailand, Britain, Malaysia and Indonesia.
The organisers are also planning to organise the event in Dubai, Auckland and US.