While the Indian celebrity Instagram space is buzzing with opulent lehengas and ornate sherwanis to mark the wedding season, Dum Laga Ke Haisha actor Bhumi Pednekar has declared winter with this stylish photoshoot. Among the new lot of actresses to make a mark in the Indian film industry this year, Pednekar has been nailing it with her classic fashion sense all through the year. Be at award ceremonies to the fashion week ramps, every look seems naturally on-point.
Well, continuing with her winning streak with style, Pednekar’s latest photoshoot – which she shared on her Instagram page – proves to be a timely reminder that we should start updating our winterwear with the latest styles and colours. In this set of pictures shot by Rahul Jhangiani and styled by Muskaan Goswami, the actress sports an array of jackets, body-hugging sweater and even dons a casual avatar.
The actress, who is currently shooting for Neeraj Pandey’s Toilet – Ek Prem Katha, opposite Akshay Kumar, has chosen winter-friendly colours of grey, blue, black and a special mention for that red-and-black jacket that we absolutely love. Though she has time and again indicated that Shaina Nath is her favourite stylist (and why not, the actress has emerged as one of Bollywood’s new style divas for it), this look was devised by Muskaan Goswami, who does not disappoint one bit.
Here are some of the pictures from the shoot to inspire you for your winter shopping list this year.
What did you think of these looks? Tell us in the comments below.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest