After the release of ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ in 2013, for most part of the last three years,Vaani Kapoor has been MIA (missing in action). But the actress is back and how! Kapoor has been spotted in and around Paris, and recently, for the trailer launch of her upcoming film Befikre, she brought her A-game with a corseted ballgown in blue by Alexis Mabille.
With hair in an updo, all that was needed to complement the look was the iconic Bulgari serpentine wrapped around her hand. Honestly, she looked nothing short of stunning! What else can you expect when fashion designer Nikhil Thampi and celebrity stylist Mohit Rai take up the responsibility of getting you ready for your big night, right?
At another event, Kapoor was seen rocking a Salvatore Ferragamo off-shoulder dress. With straight sleek hair, subtle smokey eyes and soft pink matte lips, the actress looked like a million bucks. Now, we are not a fan of feathered clothes but the dress looked really good on her.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
But it’s not just red carpet looks that the actress is slaying in the city of love. Earlier, she was seen perfecting Parisian street style with a strong jacket game in her Instagram posts. We especially loved the lavender jacket by Dior. Looks like she was well prepared for it even before she jetted off to Paris. The beauty was spotted at the airport doing an all-black look. To amp things up, she picked a colourful Ferragamo coat. Perfect, just perfect!
Which look do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.