The Amazon India Fashion Week (AIFW) 2017 will embrace technology with a virtual showcase by fashion designer Aneeth Arora. It will be done via a walk at her new studio.
The designer runs the label pero by Arora, and she will showcase its spring-summer 2017 collection titled ‘Forbidden Garden’ in an alternative way of presentation.
#iloveperoLIVE will be showcased online on the fourth day of the five-day fashion extravaganza, which starts on Wednesday.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“With Aneeth Arora’s show, we take a step forward to offer something creative which is virtual in its appeal, and futuristic in its approach as the show will be beamed at the exhibition area NSIC Grounds from Aneeth’s garden,” Sunil Sethi, President, Fashion Design Council of India, said in a statement.
The brand’s new line will celebrate the work of Pierre Joseph Redoute, a painter and botanist from Southern Netherlands.
“With the help of our home gardener, we took the love to our new workspace, which we wanted to introduce to you, through our spring-summer 2017 presentation ‘Forbidden Garden’ at this AIFW SS’17,” Arora said.