For the campaign, Alia sports a high-on-fashion avatar. She is seen wearing a slinky black leather wrap dress, Kendall Jenner-esque boots and is decked up with her lip colour and nail paint in place.
“What I love about red is that it can transform your look from soft and simple to bold and playful,” Alia, who endorses cosmetic brand Maybelline New York, said in a statement.
- Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja wedding celebrations: A roundup of the best-dressed celebrities at the do
- Alia Bhatt will steal your heart as the cutest boss girl in her latest photo shoot
- Raazi promotions: Alia Bhatt shows how you can make a powerful fashion statement with minimal effort
- Priyanka Chopra’s ‘desi’ girl avatar in this Anita Dongre number is making our hearts go ‘va va voom’
- Priyanka Chopra’s bold red avatar has all the drama and panache we can dream of
- Happy Birthday, Alia Bhatt: 8 times the actor looked like a true Indian beauty in traditional wear
Talking about the latest line, she said, “This collection has a red for everyone. It oozes spunk, panache and a sizzling ‘Make It Happen’ attitude. The Big Apple Reds collection is all about that, and I love my bold, glamourous look in the campaign”.
With a range of five lip colours and six nail colours inspired by the Big Apple – New York, the collection aims to match every mood and occasion to boost users’ style quotient.