Alia Bhatt is at it again. The bubbly actress is out and about for Dear Zindagi promotions and in the meantime she’s scoring some major brownie points. From schoolgirl-inspired style to fierce powersuits, the actress is trying her hand at everything. Recently, Bhatt was spotted in a Prabal Gurung white number with black, furry embellishments. We love how the look was so on-point with those perfect little braids, a peachy pout and gorgeous black heels.
For another event, Alia Bhatt’s look was cuteness overload and a must-have for cat lovers. Given that she is a cat lover herself, it isn’t surprising that the actress went ahead with this Aniket Satam dress with cute tabby cat graphics and white sneakers from Native. The look, fresh off the runway, with statement sleeves was right on point considering the fetish with voluminous sleeves these days. Stylist Ami Patel did a good job here. Her hair and make-up was perfect too with a light blush, fresh pink lips and hair in a schoolgirl-inspired half-side-ponytail.
But what got our attention is Bhatt in an all-white, satin powersuit from Emporio Armani and a pair of sexy black heels from Christian Louboutin. This one was not during the promotions but while shooting for Koffee With Karan season 5. The look is so stunning that we couldn’t help talking about it. Celebrity make-up artist Puneet B Saini added some drama with smokey eyes and a stunning red pout. Meanwhile, celeb hair stylist Ayesha DeVitre gave her some gorgeous loose waves to complement the outfit.
Which look of the actress do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review