The runway of the 28th edition of the Amazon India Fashion Week (AIFW) Spring-Summer 2017 in association with Maybelline New York will provide a platform to the fashion statement of 63 designers, who will showcase their collections at the five-day event through 31 shows here.
In total, 110 designers on the runway and stall area are taking part in the event, to be held from October 12-16 at the NSIC Grounds, Okhla, here.
The organisers, Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), announced the schedule of shows lined up and the list of participating designers on Saturday via a statement.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
FDCI president Sunil Sethi said that they are “celebrating the first two days as handloom and textile days (with the exception of the evening sponsor shows)”.
“As the latest edition of the AIFW is set to begin, we are delighted to announce the schedule of the best talent pool, who, with their inventive ideas will make it a riveting ride,” Sethi added.
The grand finale will have a first ever guru-shishya (Master and Disciple) presentation by designers JJ Valaya and Alpana-Neeraj, while the theme of the entire gala is ‘India Modern Festive’.
In addition, Other participating designers are Samant Chauhan, Rina Dhaka, Shruti Sancheti, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Malini Ramani and Masaba Gupta.