With the indie music season upon us, there are a slew of releases in the pipeline. Among the first ones to be announced is by Dualist Inquiry, the solo project by Sahej Bakshi. He will release his four-track EP, titled Natural Disasters, on September 8.
His debut album, Doppelganger, set a precedent for Indian indie music producers to experiment with sounds that aren’t meant to be club bangers. The new EP takes this sound forward. “I have never made music to get people to dance, but if it does have that effect then it’s great. I just want to put my music out there and see the reactions it receives,” says Bakshi. With this EP, the musician has gone back to his songwriting roots — composing the songs on his acoustic guitar and then translating them electronically.
The result is music that is emotive. The first release, Come On, is a house track with a blues influence and a heavy electro sound. The EP has been released on the record label he launched earlier this year, Dualism Records. It will be up for download and streaming off his Soundcloud page.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls