The second Rising International Short Film Festival will be held from 10 am to 6 pm at National Film Archives, Kothrud on October 26 and 27. The RISFF focuses mainly on documentaries and short films. The aim of the festival is to highlight and encourage women film-makers across the world.
The two-day festival will include more than 250 short films and documentaries from all over India, neighbor country Bangladesh and other countries like the USA, Brazil, France, Germany, London, Russia and Spain. The festival will open with the short film ‘Joint’ from Uttrarkhand, stated a release.
Watch What Else Is Making News
Entries are being sought from across the world in 4 competitive divisions: Short Film, Documentary, Women Filmmaker’s Section and International Film. Like the previous festival, additional awards will be given in specific categories for technical and acting achievement this year as well.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The winners will receive a memento, certificate and cash prize during the closing ceremony. Entry is on first-come-first-serve basis. The festival is organised by Vijayalaxmi Film Productions and coordinated by Vijayalaxmi Jadhav and Atul Tapkir.