Fern Buchner, a make-up artist who worked on nearly two dozen films directed by Woody Allen, from “Annie Hall” through “Everyone Says I Love You”, has died. She was 87.
Buchner, whose credits also include Oliver Stone’s “Wall Street” (1987), Tim Burton’s “Edward Scissorhands” (1990) and Jon Avnet’s “Fried Green Tomatoes” (1991), died September 23 in Henderson, Nevada, her friend Diane Salzberg told The Hollywood Reporter.
Her resume also includes “All the President’s Men”, and the two “Addams Family” films.
Buchner was nominated for BAFTA Awards for her work on Allen’s “Zelig” (1983) and on the “Addams Family” films released in 1991 and 1993.
She started out with Allen on his best picture winner “Annie Hall” (1977) and continued with him on films like “Interiors”, “Manhattan”, “Stardust Memories”, “A Midsummer Night’s Sex Comedy”, “Broadway Danny Rose”, “The Purple Rose of Cairo”, “Hannah and Her Sisters”, “Radio Days”, “September”, “Another Woman”, “Crimes and Misdemeanors”, his segment in “New York Stories” and “Alice”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Buchner also was the makeup artist on Paul Mazursky’s “Scenes From a Mall” (1991), which starred Allen and Bette Midler.
In addition to Miller, survivors also include Buchner’s sons Barry, Alan and Scott.