Happy Valentines Day 2017 Wishes: Best Valentine’s Day SMS, Quotes, WhatsApp, Facebook Messages to send your Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day, you all!

By: Lifestyle Desk | New Delhi | Updated: February 14, 2017 12:06 pm
happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentines Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentines day sms greetings, valentines day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express Wish your loved ones a happy Valentine’s Day with these cute messages and images.

Valentine’s Day celebrates love, romance and togetherness. Celebrated on February 14, this day sees people across the world spending time with their loved ones, one way or the other. From special dates to candlelight dinners, from surprises to hunting for gifts together — Valentine’s Day is much more than just whispering sweet nothings to each other. Even those who are away from each other in terms of distance, try and spend time with each other on this day. It’s true, the Day of Love has something for everyone who understands and values true love.

ALSO READ | Valentine’s Day special: Is India finally ready for speed dating… and changing concepts of young love?

While you are busy planning your day with your special someone, here are beautiful Valentine’s Day messages, quotes and images that you can share with each other.

Happy Valentine’s Day, you all!

ALSO READ | Happy Valentine’s Day 2017: Special menus celebrating love in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata

* As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realise how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: DesiSpy.com)

* You are the *coca* to my *cola*
You are the *race* to my *car*
You are the *macaroni* to my *cheese*
You are the *Wal* to my *Mart*
but most of all….
You are the *keys* to my *heart*

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: designbolts.com)

* I’m not asking for diamonds or roses this Valentine’s Day. I have your love and it is all that I need. You’re an amazing man and I love you dearly – Happy Valentine’s Day!

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: appforpcplanet.com)

* If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love you baby forever and always.

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: Pinterest.com)

* Some people say they want a Prince Charming, But I on the other hand, Say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy a billion times better than that. Love you more on Valentine’s Day.

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: messgaescollection.com)

* Happy Valentines Day.!!
Love is not as simple as candle & Roses
Love is day-to-day living; talking time,
making time to be there,
with open arms and giving Heart

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: lootntrick.com)

* The smile on your face lets me know
that u need me there’s a truth in your eyes
saying you’ll never leave me the touch of
your hand says you’ll catch me if ever I fall.

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: happyvalentinesimages.com)

For all the latest Lifestyle News, download Indian Express App

1. V
    Venessa Sumit
    Jul 18, 2017 at 2:20 am
    Am really happy that i and my boyfriend are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr Idahosa, i have been suffering for this disease for the past 2 years without solution until i came across the email of this Man who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my boyfriend, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for usage and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this Dr who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Doctor and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great m
      monastavel
      Jul 6, 2017 at 2:58 pm
      Nunca pensé que sería libre de HERPES de nuevo después de haber sido diagnosticado en 2010, he intentado todo lo posible en la vida de uno Hospital a otro, serie de pruebas, diferentes tipos de medicamentos, ya había perdido la esperanza hasta que me encuentro G es testimonios en línea sobre herbalherpescure , un especialista en medicamentos a base de hierbas de África, lo contacté y él preparó HERPES medicamentos a base de hierbas para mí Que tomé por 7 días y ahora estoy completamente curado. Quiero usar este medio para expresarle mi gra ud por salvarme la vida y curarme de HERPES, por quitarme todos mis dolores y dolores, estoy realmente agradecido y estoy tan feliz que ahora estoy completamente libre de HERPES. Seguiré contando las buenas noticias de Sus g es obras a todo el mundo, si usted tiene HERPES, VIH / SIDA, ZIKA VIRUS, HPV u otra enfermedad en contacto con él, correo electrónico: herbalherpescure , llame o whatsApp él en 2348153863900
      1. J
        john mark
        Jun 13, 2017 at 4:54 am
        I can’t believe my genitial herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start fee bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldnt have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor akube, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing home he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative, a big thanks to him
          dennis
          May 19, 2017 at 12:46 pm
          I suffered from Genital Herpes, I threw a lot of money on medicines and treatment. I never thought that a day like this will come and I will be able to give up drugs. But once I found this Dr Aghatotikolo contact on blog when someone talked about him so i contacted him and made a promise that this will be my last try because Pharmaceutical companies have taken a lot of money and to my surprise he sent me is vegetarian remedy which i used and today i am healed and cured from Herpes,i know most people have lost interest and hope, But actually there is a way to help get rid of Herpes for good. This is not fiction. You can get helped from Dr Aghatotikolo via his Email: aghatotikolospiritualhome@gmail orwhatapp 2349023398917
          1. L
            latisha coleen
            May 10, 2017 at 4:24 am
            I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2015, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me tel me why am I so sad and i open up all to her tel her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at info.drsebicure@gmail
            1. O
              Okoli obunike
              Feb 14, 2017 at 4:38 am
              Okoli Post your opinion... Wish everybody long live nd prosperity
              1. O
                Okoli obunike
                Feb 14, 2017 at 4:33 am
                Post your opinion... Happy valentine day every body
                  Ram Parkash