Happy Valentines Day 2017 Wishes: Best Valentine’s Day SMS, Quotes, WhatsApp, Facebook Messages to send your Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day, you all!

By: Lifestyle Desk | New Delhi | Updated: February 14, 2017 12:06 pm
happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentines Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentines day sms greetings, valentines day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express Wish your loved ones a happy Valentine’s Day with these cute messages and images.

Valentine’s Day celebrates love, romance and togetherness. Celebrated on February 14, this day sees people across the world spending time with their loved ones, one way or the other. From special dates to candlelight dinners, from surprises to hunting for gifts together — Valentine’s Day is much more than just whispering sweet nothings to each other. Even those who are away from each other in terms of distance, try and spend time with each other on this day. It’s true, the Day of Love has something for everyone who understands and values true love.

ALSO READ | Valentine’s Day special: Is India finally ready for speed dating… and changing concepts of young love?

While you are busy planning your day with your special someone, here are beautiful Valentine’s Day messages, quotes and images that you can share with each other.

Happy Valentine’s Day, you all!

ALSO READ | Happy Valentine’s Day 2017: Special menus celebrating love in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata

* As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realise how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: DesiSpy.com)

* You are the *coca* to my *cola*
You are the *race* to my *car*
You are the *macaroni* to my *cheese*
You are the *Wal* to my *Mart*
but most of all….
You are the *keys* to my *heart*

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: designbolts.com)

* I’m not asking for diamonds or roses this Valentine’s Day. I have your love and it is all that I need. You’re an amazing man and I love you dearly – Happy Valentine’s Day!

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: appforpcplanet.com)

* If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love you baby forever and always.

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: Pinterest.com)

* Some people say they want a Prince Charming, But I on the other hand, Say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy a billion times better than that. Love you more on Valentine’s Day.

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: messgaescollection.com)

* Happy Valentines Day.!!
Love is not as simple as candle & Roses
Love is day-to-day living; talking time,
making time to be there,
with open arms and giving Heart

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: lootntrick.com)

* The smile on your face lets me know
that u need me there’s a truth in your eyes
saying you’ll never leave me the touch of
your hand says you’ll catch me if ever I fall.

happy valentine day 2017 , valentines message, valentines day quotes, happy valentines day, valentine messages, Valentine's Day 2017, valentine day 2017, v day, valentine's day, happy valentine's day, valentine day, valentine day 2017, valentine, happy valentine day, valentine's day 2017, valentine's day sms greetings, valentine's day sms greetings whatsapp, indian express (Source: happyvalentinesimages.com)

For all the latest Lifestyle News, download Indian Express App now

dennis
    May 19, 2017 at 12:46 pm
    I suffered from Genital Herpes, I threw a lot of money on medicines and treatment. I never thought that a day like this will come and I will be able to give up drugs. But once I found this Dr Aghatotikolo contact on blog when someone talked about him so i contacted him and made a promise that this will be my last try because Pharmaceutical companies have taken a lot of money and to my surprise he sent me is vegetarian remedy which i used and today i am healed and cured from Herpes,i know most people have lost interest and hope, But actually there is a way to help get rid of Herpes for good. This is not fiction. You can get helped from Dr Aghatotikolo via his Email: aghatotikolospiritualhome@gmail orwhatapp 2349023398917
    1. L
      latisha coleen
      May 10, 2017 at 4:24 am
      I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2015, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me tel me why am I so sad and i open up all to her tel her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at info.drsebicure@gmail
      1. O
        Okoli obunike
        Feb 14, 2017 at 4:38 am
        Okoli Post your opinion... Wish everybody long live nd prosperity
        1. O
          Okoli obunike
          Feb 14, 2017 at 4:33 am
          Post your opinion... Happy valentine day every body
            Ram Parkash
            Feb 14, 2017 at 5:19 am
            Good. (y)
              Rudra shrestha
              Feb 14, 2017 at 3:40 am
              Happy valinetine day fr oll
                Abdullah Rayhan
                      Raj nunil
                      Feb 14, 2017 at 6:24 am
                      Happy Valenntin day
                      1. J
                        jonas kabobo
                        Feb 14, 2017 at 9:41 am
                        i would like 2 wish my super queen mumy a happy valentine, lt;br/gt; much thax 2 u mumy mzaaaa chema
                        1. %
                          %e0%a6%95%e0%a6%b7%e0%a7%8d%e0%a6%9f%e0%a7%87%e0%a
                          Feb 14, 2017 at 12:03 am
                          Shuvo sokal santo mon, Tumi bondhu acho kemon? Raat Puhalo Vor holo ami bondhu achi valo!Valo theko saratadin, tumake janay GOOD Morning
                            Parash devkota
                            Feb 13, 2017 at 5:05 pm
                            * You are the *coca* to my *cola*lt;br/gt;You are the *race* to my *car*lt;br/gt;You are the *macaroni* to mylt;br/gt;*cheese*lt;br/gt;You are the *Wal* to my *Mart*lt;br/gt;but most of all….lt;br/gt;You are the *keys* to my *heart*
                              raj
                              Feb 14, 2017 at 3:46 am
                              raj
                                raj
                                Feb 14, 2017 at 3:46 am
                                sd
                                  Regina Kuff
                                  Feb 14, 2017 at 7:00 am
                                    Regina Kuff
                                    Feb 14, 2017 at 7:02 am
                                    I was diagnosed with Hep B way back in 2013 when I was supposed to donate blood to my nephew. It was normal to do laboratory check on my blood hence it was found out that I'm reactive to the illness. I'm very depressed and demoralized since this disease has been unacceptable just like the unpority of AIDS. I was so nervous that I've got ashamed to talk with other people onward, so my mom subjected me to series of tests so that damage to the liver may be traced. The doctor told me that; YES i am chronic carrier, i was so depressed was thinking of committing suicide, till i came across a forum on internet, about HEALTH LAB who cured various diseases like Hepais B, Herpes, liver fluke HIV and others, without wasting time, i contacted them and i get medication from them and after the days given to me, I just went back to my doctor and they also carry out the test again, and i was negative of Hepais B. Please contact this HEALTH LAB if you are hepais B positive or any kind of diseases their email is: labhealth2@gmailcom
                                      sac
                                      Mar 11, 2017 at 2:38 am
                                      Nice content keep up the good work
                                      1. J
                                        Jahangir Alam
                                        Feb 14, 2017 at 2:11 am
                                        I will wish your all frnd very enjoying for today
                                        1. V
                                          Valen
                                          Feb 14, 2017 at 11:54 pm
                                          Free Dating in Ireland - Happy Valentine's Day 2017! :)