Happy Father’s Day 2017: Wishes, Greetings, Quotes and Father’s Day WhatsApp Status and Facebook Messages

This Father's Day spoil your father and remind him how special he is and will always be.

By: Lifestyle Desk | New Delhi | Published:June 17, 2017 11:30 pm
Father's day, fathers day 2017, greeetings for fathers day, messages on fathers day, indian express, indian express news Your father deserves all the love. Shower it on them this Father’s Day. (Source: Thinkstock Images)

The contribution of parents in an individual’s life cannot be fathomed. They invest themselves completely and ask for nothing in return. However, as we go about in life, immersing ourselves in everything it has to offer, we often tend to take them and their sacrifices for granted. It is only fitting then that a day is kept exclusively for them, to pamper them and also remind how special they are to us.

Following this, several counties across the world observe Father’s Day on the third Sunday in the month of June. A father’s contribution in his child’s life is tremendous, and this day seeks to celebrate his presence.

Here are some messages and greetings you can use to wish your father.

* Happy Father’s Day! You are the best Daddy in this huge world.

* On Father’s Day, I can’t help reflecting on all the things you’ve given me and lessons you’ve taught me over the years. Although time and distance may separate us, the man you are and the person you’ve made me never diminish. I hope you have a wonderful day, Dad.

* I can’t tell you what you mean to me, you’re my world Dad.

* You are the pillar of strength and fountain of wisdom to me, my Dad.

(Source: Thinkstock Images)

* When I left my bicycle in the yard, you forgave me. When I sassed back, you forgave me. When I was late with Father’s Day wishes, you forgave me (right?). I love you and Happy Belated Father’s Day!

* To my Dad on Father’s Day: You are my keeper of secrets, slayer of closet-dwelling monsters, tear dabber, boo-boo kisser and all around hero. I love you.

* Life is more beautiful when you are with me, my Dad.

* Sending endless hugs on Father’s Day to my Daddy.

(Source: Dailysmscollection.com)

* On Father’s Day, I was wishing I could come up with just the right things to tell you how much I appreciate you for all you’ve meant in my life. Here’s what I came up with: I love you with all my heart, Dad.

* Like a Father to me” doesn’t seem powerful enough on Father’s Day. If giving, loving, protecting, teaching and accepting are what Fathers do, then you are truly my Dad. Love you.

* It’s difficult NOT to put you on a pedestal, Dad. You’re honest, caring, strong, compassionate and wise. Happy Father’s Day to the best Dad ever.

(Source: Quotesmeme.com)

* The Almighty has gifted me the best thing ever possible on earth and that is my father.

* My father is just like a candle to me who bring light in the darkness.

* My father is someone who always provides a helping hand to me even if I don’t need any help.

* You are the sweetest and loveliest Dad and fortunately you are my Dad.

* I am so very lucky to have you as my father, love you so much Dad.

(Source: wishespoint.com)

For all the latest Lifestyle News, download Indian Express App

ramya
    Jun 22, 2017 at 2:58 pm
    Dein Artikel war schön. Besuche auch : anytimemessages.de. Um Bilder zu bekommen, Zitate, Botschaften, Witze für Art von Feiern.
    1. H
      hardik
      Jun 22, 2017 at 12:59 pm
      spy software in mumbai Visit our spy software in surat . spy software in delhi
      1. J
        Jessica Caroline
        Jun 19, 2017 at 12:34 pm
        10 Personalised Father’s Day Gifts From a Daughter.Here are some wonderful ways to make your dad feel special. s: parentcircle /article/10-personalised-fathers-day-gifts-from-a-daughter/
          RAJKISHORE HOTA
          Jun 19, 2017 at 12:29 pm
          PARENTS ARE WITH ME AND MY SISTER ARE IN THE HOME TO REMEMBER THIS DADDY DAY YOU GIVE EVERY THINGS TO US BUT NOTHINGES IN RETURN AND THEIR SACRIFICES FOR GRANTED.EVERY YEAR FATHER'S DAY IS 3RD SUN DAY FOR CELEBRATION.TIME AND DISTANCE MAY BE SEPARATE BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE WONDERFUL DAY,DAD YOU ARE THE KING YOU TAKE CARE OF US ,KEEPS SECRETS,TEAR DABBER,LIFE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL DAD,SENDING ENDLESS ON FATHER'S DAY,I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART IS FOFUL ON UOR FATHER'S DAY.
          1. F
            FORTIS HOSPITAL
            Jun 19, 2017 at 10:56 am
            Fortis Hospital urgently contact Fortis Hospital. As we have a lot of patients who are here for kidney transplant, Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and we shall offer you 2crores for your Kidney. My name is Dr.David Marcuse, i am a Nephrology in Fortis Hospital. Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other organ treatment, we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living and healthy donor. We are located in India. If you are interested in selling your kidney please contact us via Email:(fortiskidneytransplanthospital ) Best regard Dr. Jacob Marcuse ©2017 Fortis Hospital WhatsApp 919036378455 Contact 919036378455
            1. C
              Cheku
              Jun 18, 2017 at 10:57 pm
              I can't live with my dad
              1. E
                Employ Ment
                Jun 18, 2017 at 8:49 pm
                योजना ✔मोदी जी द्वारा चलाए गए डिजिटल इन्डिया से जुड़े और 15,000 - 50,000 रुपए ✔अब कोई नही रहेगा बेरोज़गार और नही करेगा कोई बेरोज़गार आत्महत्या ✔क्योंकि अब आ गई है 21वीं सदी की सबसे बड़ी रोज़गार क्रांति ✔हमारा सपना पूरे भारत को ही नही पूरी दुनिया को डिजिटल इंडिया से जोड़ना सबका साथ सबका विकास ➡शुरुवात कैसे करे ✔C.h.a.m.p`C.a.s.h को प्ले स्टोर से इन्स्टल करे, और साइन अप करे, $1 डॉलर बोनस : 468942 ➡चैलेंज को पूरा करे ➡और इंकम करनी शुरू करे 👇🏻इसे जरूर नोट कर ले👇🏻 : 468942 ........................ Hhsgudhduudjh
                  KASTURI Mallikarjun Hemadri
                  Jun 18, 2017 at 8:05 pm
                  Pa you are my heart. I have no words to express your greatness. I am very happy to say I have biggest property with me i,e my dad. I do not ask you any gift to my birthday or if my get 1 rank in academics because your love is biggest gift to me. I love you so much pa.