The mega bonanza for the Bengalis is here, and come October 7, the streets of India (and especially Kolkata) will be flooded with Bengalis making their way from one pandal to another. Each year, the puja organisers try to floor visitors with innovation when it comes to the kind of puja pandals constructed each year. There are unique themes and art that not only aim to be distinctive but also deliver a meaningful message, pandal-hopping is not only a matter of fun but also a way to realise the kind of ideologies that are dominating current society.
Durga Puja, which is widely celebrated in Bengal and other parts of the country and world, is observed with much fanfare for five days. The Hindu holy festival is mostly celebrated in the month of Ashwin, according to the lunar calendar.
On this auspicious occasion, here are some wishes and greetings to share with your loved ones to wish them good fortune and a Subho Sarodiya.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
* Memories of moments celebrated together
Moments that have been attached in my heart forever
Make me Miss You even more this Festival
Hope this Devi Paksha brings in Good Fortune
And Long lasting happiness for you!
* May Maa Durga empower u & ur family
with her Nine Swaroopa of Name,
Bhakti & Shakti.
Happy Durga Puja!
* May her blessings remove all obstacles from your path of life as she removes the darkness from the universe on this auspicious day.
Happy Durga Puja!
* May this festive season brightens your days and nights.
May it add colour and make your life more bright.
May it amply remove all worries from your life, and give you strength to face every strife.
* May Goddess Durga destroy all evil around you and fill your life with prosperity and happiness in this Devi Paksha.
Subho Sarodiya r Subhechha.
May you achieve all of them this festive season.
Happy Durga Pujo to you and your Family.
* Let’s come together during the pious days of Durga Puja and double the fun and excitement. Cherishing the moments of togetherness to spread love and Happiness.
Wishing you and your family Subho Sarodiya!
* May the divine blessings of Goddess Durga enrich your life and fill your home and heart with happiness and joy. Wish you a very Happy Durga Pujo!
* May the nine manifestations of Goddess Durga in
Maha Gauri and
Siddhidatri bless you at all times!
Happy Durga Puja!
* “Sosthi” te thak notun chhoa,
“Saptami” hok sisir dhoa,
Anjali dao “Asthami” te,
Adda jamuk “Nabami” te
“Doshami” te hok misti much,
Pujo tomar khub jomuk.
* Sharat kaaler roder jhilik….
Shiuli phooler dondho,
Maa asche ghore tai, mone elo anando.
Kumortuli holo khali, toiri holo Dhaaki….
Ebar Pujoy Maago jeno, anandote sobai thaaki.
* Dhaaker taale nachbo mora, sobai lagam chhara,
Maa ashte aar deri nei, byasto kumor-para…
Sarat-er ei neel akashe chhutche badol shada,
Bari bari shuru hoyeche monda, mithai randha…
Baaji potka, ar kolahol korbo pran-pon,
Aar kota din porei hobe Maa er agomon.
* Him-er porosh, esheche sarat, sob-I jeno notun laage,
Agomoni-r khobor peye boner pakhi uthlo geye,
Sisir bheja notun bhore elo Pujo sobar ghore.
Subho Sarodiyar Preeti Subhechha o Abhinandan.
* Pujor banshi bajjhe dure,
Ma aschen bochor ghure,
Siulir gandhe agomoni,
Kasher bone joyodhoni,
Neel akashe Maake khunjo…
Hanshi khushi katuk Pujo.
Happy Durga Puja
* “Sarat” meghe vashlo vyala,
“Kash” phoole te laglo dola,
“Daaker” uope porukkathi,
“Pujo” katuk fatafati.