India’s edition of arguably the world’s most renowned lifestyle fair, Ambiente & Heimtextil, took place in Delhi last week. One of the highlights of the event was an all-India theme-based competition, the Interior Lifestyle Awards.
- Indians who have won an Oscar
- RedInk Awards invites submission for ‘Excellence in Journalism’ prize
- India Heritage Walk Festival 2018: Discover your country’s heritage through walks all through February
- Assamese designer Bordoloi features in Forbes India 30 Under 30 list
- Total Recall
- Birkha Bawari architect Mridul bags national award
While Jaipur-based Ayush Kasliwal was awarded the trophy in the Interior Decor category, Ahmedabad-based Vandana and Anar Patel of Craftroots were declared winners in the Home Textile category. The winning entry by Craftroots comprised a bed cover called Sujni, which required four-five looms and incorporated both weaving and quilting. The other product, Mashru, was a two-sided cushion cover.