The West Central Railway has started a recruitment drive to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice in various departments. Interested candidates will have to log on to the official website of the West Central Railways to apply for the post.
What Else Is Making News?
Dates to apply:
The last date to apply online is November 9, 2016.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
To apply for the post, candidates need to log on to mponline.gov.in and go to the “West Central Railway” section.
Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs 170 to register for the recruitment exam.
For SC/SC/PWD and women candidates, the fee is Rs 70.
Before applying, candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the examination. All candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying
Number of vacancies:
Mechanic wing –
Technician/fitter: 45 vacancies
Welder: 2 vacancies
Electrical wing –
Technician: 16 vacancies
Fitter: 53 vacancies
Welder: 6 vacancies
Technician: 23 vacancies
Total vacancies: 145
Eligibility: candidates should be Class 10 or equal examinations pass with 50 per cent marks
Age limit: candidates should be more than 15 years and less than 24 years old. Date will be calculated as on June 1, 2016.
How to apply:
Log on to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh government, mponline.gov.in
In the “Latest Releases” section on the main page, go to the “Jabalpur, Mandal Pashchim Madhya Railway (Jabalpur, Mandal West Central Railway)” notification, go to the “Click” link
A new page will open. Here, click on the “Services” tab. Read the rules and follow the instructions as specified.
For more information on recruitments, click here