Uttar Pradesh UPJN Junior Engineer recruitment 2016: The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (JE). Candidates can view the notification on the official website of the UPJN. The last date to apply is November 20, 2016.
Details of UPJN JE recruitment drive:
Vacancies for: Junior Engineer (civil)
No of vacancies: 727
Vacancies for: Junior Engineer (electrical)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
No of vacancies: 126
Total number of vacancies: 853
The UPJN states that the number of vacancies can increase. Candidates are advised to check the official website of the UPJN to confirm the number of vacancies from time to time.
Diploma in civil engineering course from a government/UGC recognised educational institution, college or university.
Maximum age: 40 years.
Relaxation for reserved categories applies as per government rules.
Computer test followed by interview round
Dates to note:
Start of online application procedure: October 31, 2016
Last date to apply online: November 20, 2016
Last date to pay the application fee through challan: November 21, 2016
How to apply:
Log on to the official website of the UPJN, upjn.org
On the left-hand side of the page will be a notification saying “Recruitment for Junior Engineer”
Go to the link and you will be taken to a new page
Select “Junior Engineer” and click on “Proceed”
Read all instructions thoroughly such as “steps for completing the application procedure” and “how to apply/fee deposit procedure” as well as the “advertisement” link
Fill in the application form, upload a coloured recent passport-sized photograph and a scan of your signature
Pay the fee and take a print of your application form after submission.
For more news on jobs, click here