The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Allahabad, has released the result of the Provincial Medical and Health Service cadre / Allopathic Medical Officer recruitment examination 2015-2016. Candidates can view their result up to November 7, 2016 as the UPPSC generally keeps the result visible on its official website for up to a month for candidates to see and download.
Steps to see the UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer result:
Log on to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, uppsc.up.nic.in
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
On the left hand side of the page, you will see an “Information Bulletin” section. Under this section will be the active link “REUSLT OF ADVT. NO. 02/2015-16, PROVINCIAL MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICE CADRE / Allopathic Medical Officer, S- 08/28.”
Go to the link. The list of the candidates who have successfully cleared the recruitment test will be displayed with the candidate’s names, registration numbers and categories in a PDF form. The list is a recommended list, as of now.
It is recommended that the candidates save a copy of the list to their computers for future reference.
If candidates wish to the official UPPSC notice regarding this result, they can check the notification circular displayed just below the result link with the titled, “NOTICE REGARDING ADVT. NO. 02/2015-16, PROVINCIAL MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICE CADRE / Allopathic Medical Officer, S- 08/28.” From the “Information Bulletin” section
Candidates should note that their selection, as of now, is provisional only. It is not final. The final list of the selected candidates will be put up on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Commission soon after the entire selection process is completed by the UPPSC.
For more result related information, click here