The admit cards of the Civil Judge (Junior Division) prelims exams 2016 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) are now available. Candidates can download their call letters/admit cards through the official website of the Commission. The advertisement for this notification was released in July this year.
Watch What Else Is Making News?
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Steps to download the UPPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) prelims admit card 2016:
Log on to the official website of the commission, uppsc.up.nic.in
On the home page, go to the “Click here to download Admit Card for P.C.S.(J.) Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelim Examination 2016” link
A new page will open where you will be required to enter your registration number, your date of birth as well as gender from a drop down list.
You will have to enter a verification code as well as shown in the image.
After filling in the details carefully, click on the “Download Admit Card” button. Your admit card will be available for download.
Remember to take a printout of the admit card for entry to the exam hall
All candidates are required to bring their admit cards to the exam venue. Without the admit card, candidates will not be permitted to take the exam. It is also advisable to carry an ID proof to the exam venue along with your admit card for easy verification.
Candidates should also note that only those candidates will be able to download their admit cards whose application form status has not been rejected during the verification process for this recruitment drive. (‘CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) PRELIM. EXAMINATION 2016’ under Advt. No. : A-2/E-1/2016 dated 29/07/2016)
The UPPSC is responsible for conducting various state level recruitment examinations for myriad posts in Uttar Pradesh for government departments and offices. The Commission conducts examinations such as the civil services exam, forest services exam, naval academy exam, combined medical services exam, among many others.
For more news on education, click here