UPPCL Technician recruitment 2016: The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has started a recruitment drive to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Technician Grade -2 Electrical at the Trainee level. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the UPPCL. The last date to apply is October 30, 2016. The details of the vacancy are given below.
What Else Is Making News?
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Advt. No. : 08/VSA/2016/Technician Grade -2
Post: Technician Electrical (Trainee)
No of vacancies: 2,277 (Out of which, Transmission vacancies are 1599 and UPPCL vacancies are 678)
Expected salary: Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200 (Grade pay: Rs 2,600)
Candidates should have a High School or equal certificate. Candidates must have studied science and maths in high school. Candidates should also have an ITI in electrical/electrician trades degree which is recognisable by the state govt.
All candidates should be of Indian nationality. The age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years and should not be less than 18 years as on June 1, 2016.
The job will be granted to the successful candidates in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates have to pay an application fee while applying for the post. The application fee for the SC/ST candidates of UP is Rs 600. The application fee for the rest of the candidates is Rs 900. The fee is to be paid either through SBI Challan or through online payment methods such as net banking, credit card or debit card.
Candidates will selection on the basis of a written test. This might be followed by an interview round.
Start of application process: October 11, 2016
Last date to apply: October 30, 2016
Exam date (tentative): November 11 – 14, 2016
How to apply:
Candidates have to log on to the official website of the UPPCL, uppcl.org and click on the advertisement number in order to apply.
Candidates are required to read the detailed advertisement in the UPPCL website mentioned above to know the details of the vacancy and the documents required.
For more vacancies, click here