UGC NET July/August 2016: The University Grants Commission (UGC) has notified all candidates who appeared in the National Eligibility Test (NET) July/August 2016 exam stating that they can obtain the photocopy of the OMR sheet as well as the calculation sheet by filling an application on the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) – NET website.
The last date for the application to reach the UGC NET office is December 21, 2016.
The application has to be sent to this address: The Director, UGC NET, CBSE, H – 149, Sector – 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201309.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 for the photocopies. The fee can be paid through demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi issued by any scheduled bank, the notification states.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Those candidates who have already filed for the answer copies under the RTI Act 2005 or otherwise can file a fresh request for the copies with a fee of Rs 500, as mentioned above, before the last date.
Candidates have to write down their name, address and roll number in the application form. The roll number of the candidate should also be written on the bank of the DD. All incomplete applications will be rejected by the CBSE.
The notification explicitly states that no copy of the answers shall be given to any school, institute for display or for any other commercial purpose whatsoever.
The candidates will be sent their OMR sheets/calculation sheets through speed post only. No request for the release of answer sheets will be entertained after the last date mentioned above.
For more recruitment news, click here