SSC stenographers results 2016: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the results of the written examination of Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2016 on December 1, 2016’s evening, as per a notification. The examination was held on July 31, 2016. The result will be out on the official website – ssc.nic.in.
Steps to check SSC stenographers results 2016
Visit the official website.
On the homepage, click on the link ‘Steno Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ results 2016′
A new page will open
Enter the required details like registration number and other details
Check the results and take a print out for reference
Every year, SSC conducts stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2016 to fill up vacancies in various Ministeries and departments. The Commission has already declared the final results of Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2015 results.
The educational qualification required for the post of stenographer is Class 12 pass-out from any recognised university. The age limitation for the post of SSC Stenographer should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts recruitment examinations for various posts in the ministries and departments of the Government of India and in subordinate offices. Thousands of candidates appeared for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D posts and the candidates who had appeared for the final exam can check the results from the official website.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016