SSC recruitments 2016-17: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative schedule for various recruitment examinations conducted by it for the year 2016-17. The schedule has been posted on the official website of the commission. Candidates can check the schedule of the recruitment examinations as per the SSC below.
According to the notification, registration for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination – 2016, and the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) (10+2) exam (Tier-I) 2016 are still open. Candidates can register themselves by logging on to the official website of the Commission, ssc.nic.in.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Registrations for various other examinations such as the Combined Graduate Level Examination – (Tier-I) 2017, SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination -2017 (Paper-I), have already closed. The exam schedule for these papers has been declared.
The SSC conducts various recruitment examinations for shortlisting eligible candidates for the various posts in government offices and departments. The SSC conducts these examinations every year for thousands of candidates. These examinations are very much awaited by the candidates as they come with many perks along with the promise of a government job.
The Commission has also released the tentative schedule of the departmental examinations conducted by it such as the Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Grade ‘C’ Stenographer and Clerk, among others.
The most popular examinations of the SSC remain the CGL, CHSL and the JE exams, as well as the UDC, LDC and Stenographer exams. The SSC conducts centralised exams but there are several state exam commissions as well which conduct their own respective recruitment examinations for shortlisting eligible candidates for various government posts in their own states.
For more information on SSC recruitments, click here