SSC recruitments 2016-17: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative schedule for various recruitment examinations conducted by it for the year 2016-17. The schedule has been posted on the official website of the commission. Candidates can check the schedule of the recruitment examinations as per the SSC below.
According to the notification, registration for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination – 2016, and the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) (10+2) exam (Tier-I) 2016 are still open. Candidates can register themselves by logging on to the official website of the Commission, ssc.nic.in.
Registrations for various other examinations such as the Combined Graduate Level Examination – (Tier-I) 2017, SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination -2017 (Paper-I), have already closed. The exam schedule for these papers has been declared.
The SSC conducts various recruitment examinations for shortlisting eligible candidates for the various posts in government offices and departments. The SSC conducts these examinations every year for thousands of candidates. These examinations are very much awaited by the candidates as they come with many perks along with the promise of a government job.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
The Commission has also released the tentative schedule of the departmental examinations conducted by it such as the Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Grade ‘C’ Stenographer and Clerk, among others.
The most popular examinations of the SSC remain the CGL, CHSL and the JE exams, as well as the UDC, LDC and Stenographer exams. The SSC conducts centralised exams but there are several state exam commissions as well which conduct their own respective recruitment examinations for shortlisting eligible candidates for various government posts in their own states.
For more information on SSC recruitments, click here