SSC CHSL recruitment 2016: The recruitment drive is being held to fill vacancies for the post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerks(LDC) and Court Clerk.
SSC CHSL recruitment 2016: The Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment advertisement inviting applications from candidates for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2016. The recruitment drive is being held to fill vacancies for the post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerks(LDC) and Court Clerk.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Watch What Else Is Making News
Important dates to note:
Last date to apply: November 7, 2016
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): January 7, 2017 and February 5, 2017
Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): April 9, 2017
Start of application fee payment: October 8, 2016
Last date to generate SBI challan in bank: November 4, 2016 (till 5 pm) The challan generation facility will not be available after this date.
Last date of application fee payment through net banking, debit/credit card or submit SBI challan number: November 7, 2016 (till 5 pm)
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3281 vacancies
LDC: 1321 vacancies
DEO: 506 vacancies
Court Clerk: 26 vacancies
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Minimum age as on January 1, 2017: 18 years
Maximum age as on January 1, 2017: 27 years
Candidates are advised to check the details notification on the official website of the Commission for age relaxation criteria.
Candidates must have class 12 or equal examination certificate as on January 1, 2017. For details on those whose result has been announced but certificate has not been issued, candidates should check the notification
How to apply:
Candidates need to apply online for the exam. No other/offline mode of exam will be accepted. Candidates can apply through ssconline.nic.in.
The fee is Rs 100. The fee can be paid through State Bank of India (SBI) challan, net banking, debit card or credit card mode.
Women, SC/ST, PWD, ex-servicemen eligible for reservation do not have to pay the application fee.
For more news on SSC, click here