The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct a re-examination for the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2016. Citing administrative reasons, SSC has notified that the re-exam will be held only for those candidates who had appeared in the second shift (Batch II) which was held on August 27, 2016 from 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm.
The SSC exam was held from August 27, 2016 to September 11, 2016 across 43 batches. In Srinagar, however, the exam was held on September 25, 2016. The tentative date for re-examination is October 27.
In this computer-based mode test, 38.04 lakh candidates registered for the exam out of which about 14.99 lakh candidates appeared.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
All those candidates who appeared in the second shift of Batch-II of the CGLE Tier-I, held at 4.15 pm to 5.30 pm on August 28, 2016 can take this exam.
Due to the revised schedule, the result for CGLE Tier 1 will tentatively be declared on November 8. SSC will conduct the CGLE Tier 2 from November 30 to December 2, 2016.
The confirmed dates would be declared very shortly.
Earlier, the SSC CGLE exam was scheduled to be held on May 8 and 22. But was postponed and will now be conducted on August 27 to September 4, 2016 and from September 6, 2016 to September 11.
In 2013, about 12 lakh candidates took the CGLE. This number rose to 14 lakh in 2014 and stands at a whopping 17 lakh in 2015.
A new paper Paper IV (General Studies – Finance and Economics) has been included in Tier II. This Paper IV is only for those candidates who apply for the post of assistant audit officer.
For more news on SSC CGLE 2016, click here