Amid rumours over alleged CGLE 2016 paper leak, Staff Selection Commission’s chairman Ashim Khurana has clarified that “examination has been conducted in a transparent, free and fair manner.” SSC has earlier notified that it will re-conduct examination of the second shift (batch-II) of the CGLE Tier-I which was held on August 27, 2016.
The chairman also mentioned about an incident that happened at one of the exam venues in Bhagalpur, which was “effectively neutralised at its inception stage and had a ‘zero impact’ on the entire examination process”.
SSC has successfully completed the conduct of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I)-2016 in computer based mode of examination from August 27 to September 11, 2016. This examination was conducted at Srinagar on September 25, 2016. The tentative date for re-examination is October 27, 2016.
Out of 38.04 lakh registered candidates, about 14.99 lakh candidates in 44 batches actually appeared in the examination in 96 cities across the country.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The result for CGLE (Tier-I) 2016 is likely to be declared on November 8, 2016 and CGLE (Tier-II) 2016 would be tentatively held from November 30, 2016 to December 2, 2016.
Earlier, the SSC CGLE exam was scheduled to be held on May 8 and 22. But was postponed and will now be conducted on August 27 to September 4, 2016 and from September 6, 2016 to September 11.
In 2013, about 12 lakh candidates took the CGLE. This number rose to 14 lakh in 2014 and stands at a whopping 17 lakh in 2015.