SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2016: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification that the result of the Common Graduate Level (CGL) examination Tier 1 2016 will most likely be released on November 8, 2016. The notification also states that the SSC CGL Tier 2 2016 examination will be held between November 30, 2016 and December 12, 2016.
Watch What Else Is Making News?
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Steps to check the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam result 2016:
Log on to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in
Go to the “SSC CGL Tier I result 2016” link on the home page under the “Latest News” section
You will be taken to a new page where you will have to enter your registration number or date of birth. You might have to enter other details as well.
Your result will be displayed when you click on “Submit”.
There were rumours earlier that the result is going to be declared on Friday, October 7, 2016 but the SSC did not release the result. While accepting the objections, the SSC had declared that it will take note of all the applications first before processing the result.
The exam is conducted in two phases: Tier 1 and Tier 2. The candidates who pass the Tier 1 exam are allowed to sit for the Tier 2 exam.
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was made online for the first time. Starting this year, all SSC CGL Tier 1 examinations will be held through the online mode. Candidates were given more time to complete the exam as the system was new. The Tier 2 exam, however, will be a pen and paper based exam.
For more information on govt jobs and vacancies, click here